[RBS] Chocolate Lovers Dessert Chug

miryamdevora miryamdevora at gmail.com
Mon Jan 4 10:21:28 IST 2010

Would your daughter like to learn how to make brownie pie a la mode, chocolate peanut butter balls, chocolate molten lava cake, hand-made designer chocolate candies, or a hot chocolate souffle? If so then the Chocolate Lovers Dessert Chug is for her. The chug will be given in English.

We will be meeting on Tuesdays from 3 to 4 pm at my home in Ramat Shilo. The cost is 125 Shekel per month (which includes 25 shekel per month for supplies).

We begin January 8, 2010. Only four spots left so sign up soon!

For more information call Miryam Devora 02-590-0279

Bon Chocolate!
Miryam Devora Kurtzer