[RBS] Has Anyone Found my Son's Tefillin?

Catriel Lev clev at actcom.com
Tue Jan 5 07:25:55 IST 2010

Yesterday (Monday, 4 January, 2010), somewhere between Nachshon Yeshivah High School on the outskirts of Bet Shemesh (in Nocham) and Ramat Bet Shemesh Alef, my son misplaced his Tefillin. Hey would be in a bag that has our home phone number (991-4332) written on it (or in it) somewhere, possibly with his name (Natan Lev) written in Hebrew as well.

Anyone who knows where these Tefillin may be should contact us ASAP.

Thank you,

כתריאל לב
רמת בית שמש

טלפון: 02-9914332