[RBS] Kehillat Ahavat Tzion - Tzurba Merabanan

Kehillat Ahavat Tzion kehillatahavattzion at gmail.com
Tue Jan 5 13:45:52 IST 2010

Tonight we are continuing the "Tzurba Merabanan" program.

Tzurva MiRabanan is an exciting and innovative way of learning. You
are provided with Mekorot and directed questions to help examine the
sources. We then have a shiur giving a deeper and broader
understanding of the topic. We will provide you with a chavruta if
need be.

This week's topic is: How to write a contract according to Halacha.

Arvit   20:30

Chavrutot   20:45-21:25

Shiur   21:25-22:00

Second Arvit  22:00