[RBS] The NEW Jewish novels library/gemach!

rebecca aminoff albertandrebecca at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Jan 5 16:18:10 IST 2010

I am so excited to announce the formation of a library/gemach of Jewish novels. Like many women in the area I am desperate for reading material that I can relax with and yet do not have to compromise my values or 'skip sections' to enjoy!
Thus the Jewish novels library/gemach!
The joining fee will be 50 shekels or a donation of 3 second hand books and then 5 shekels a month (minimum commitment of a year) - this IS negotiable! No profit will be made from this, all money will be used to buy more reading material!
If anyone would like to donate books they have read and are now just gathering dust on their shelves that would be wonderful!
Please contact me for more details on 02 999 1359 or 0545 209 147.
Rebecca Aminoff