[RBS] amazing recommendation for gardener

Riva Pomerantz joelriva at bezeqint.net
Wed Jan 6 11:55:59 IST 2010

If you're looking for any kind of gardening work, from planning and
installing a whole new garden to updating or upkeeping your current garden,
I whole-heartedly recommend that you try Rafi. He is a pleasure to work
with, a real sweet guy, and his prices are unbeatable. He puts his whole
heart into his work and it's readily apparent. Plus, he's very creative and
flexible. He just brought me a whole new load of winter flowers to update my
new garden and his fee was very reasonable. His number is: 050-648-9455.

Riva

Write on. Visit www.rivapomerantz.com!

database 4747 (20100106) __________

http://www.eset.com