[RBS] Kashrut Challenges in the modern kitchen

Jeremy Finn jrfinn at gmail.com
Wed Jan 6 13:35:39 IST 2010

The community is invited to an exciting new 3 part mini series entitled:

"Kashrut Challenges in the modern kitchen."

Topics to be covered will include:
What is the best way to keep my oven Kosher if I only have one oven
and use it for dairy and meat?
Do I need two Microwaves?
What's all the fuss with vegetables, flour and spices?
Do dishwashers need to be Kosher, and why does detergent have Hasgacha?
And many more:

The shiurim will be given by Rabbi Danny Myers, SHLIT"A
Venue: Kehillat Menorat Hamaor, 6 Nachal Maor
Dates: Tuesday 12th, 19th and 26th of January
Time: 8pm (Ma'ariv at 9pm)
OPEN TO MEN AND WOMEN OF ALL AGES AND BACKGROUNDS

For further details email jrfinn at gmail.com