[RBS] a dream daycare

Ayelet Granick ayelet526 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 10 13:12:50 IST 2010

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Ayelet Granick <ayelet526 at gmail.com>
Date: Sun, Jan 10, 2010 at 11:54 AM
Subject: a dream daycare

*A clean and well-organized place for 1-2 year olds*
with the following:
- a loving team of experienced teachers, trained in first aid and CPR
- age-appropriate toys and books
- bright, colourful pictures on walls
- an outdoor garden and / or a nice, safe balcony
- a good teacher-child ratio (1 per 5)
- healthy, wholesome nutrition - prepared by teacher or parents
- cheerful, supportive and soft atmosphere

Sounds like a dream place for your baby? Shouldn't it be reality for our
little ones?

*If you know of such a place or if you are planning to create one, please
let me know. Also, if you are a parent who thinks the above is not too much
to hope for, join me in this search. As a group, we are more likely to get
what we want and what our babies deserve.*
**
Ayelet