[RBS] Tachlis...it's all about PCQ

Jo's Club josclub at gmail.com
Mon Jan 11 10:49:24 IST 2010

When it comes down to it, what REALLY makes Jo's Club different than every
other fitness place?

* It's NOT our exclusive, 30-minute workout or our 35+ weekly classes to
choose from
* It's NOT our wide selection of fitness options
* It's NOT our "Flex" memberships with no annual commitment required

And, it's NOT our cooperation with Kuppat Cholim Maccabi that can save you
up to 600 NIS on your yearly membership.

Nope, when it comes down to the bottom line, the real difference is....the
people.

The members, who have shown by their choosing Jo's Club that their health is
really important to them. When you are amongst that caliber of people, it's
easy to succeed.

And, most importantly, it's the Jo's Club STAFF.

Simply the most Professional, Caring, and Qualified group of trainers,
instructors, and support staff in the entire city, hands down.

Just ask our members.

Jo's Club
992-3020
www.josclub.co.il