[RBS] Salt-free diet

Yitzy & Yaffa Berger yyberger at yyberger.com
Tue Jan 12 09:41:58 IST 2010

Is anyone in R/BS on a salt-free diet? Do you have any tips? Do you bake
your own bread/challah?

I have asked a number of local bakeries for salt-free bread and have been
told to bake it myself. I have done that, but ideally, I want to be able to
buy sliced bread sometimes. I asked Les Saidel who owns Saidels Bakery in
Ginot Shomron if he bakes salt-free bread or challah. He would be willing to
give it a try if there is demand for it. Does anyone else want or need
salt-free bread? Please respond off-line.

Thanks,
Yaffa Berger
RBS A resident