[RBS] Food for the needy / elderly of our city - MORE dropoff locations in RBS!

melabev beit shemesh melabev.shemesh at gmail.com
Thu Jan 14 07:33:44 IST 2010

Monday January 25th will bezH be an evening of food distribution to
the needy and elderly of our neighborhood.

If you would like to participate in this mitzvah, led by the Melabev
Bat Mitzvah Program, please drop off dried goods or tu bishvat dried
fruits at the following locations :

Klein - Nachal Shimshon 16/5 RBS  please call first: 9991197

Zharnest - Nachal Luz 18/1 RBS

Lichtman – Shivtei Yisrael 1/3

Weiss – Rechov HaShoshan 7

Felsenthal – Shimon 1

Lebovitz - Gad 12

What a great way to begin cleaning for Pesach!!

Tizku l’mitzvot!
Shoshana Lichtman
Melabev.shemesh at gmail.com