[RBS] Friday Tiyul - 22.01 - "Healing Herbs"

Renee Halpert reneeh at netvision.net.il
Sat Jan 16 23:49:30 IST 2010

Forum Shemesh Yehuda invites the public to the second in our series of
"Shishi b'Teva" events

When: Friday, Jan. 22nd 9:00-11:30
What: Learn about natural healing with herbs; learn to identify medicinal
herbs in nature - with Baruch Shapiro, clinical herbalist
Who: Adults and older teens
Where: Moshav Aviezer 7
Meet at the entrance to the Moshav at 8:55 am
Cost: 30NIS per person/50NIS per couple

Advance Registration suggested:
Renee Halpert - 0523506592 or by email.

"Shishi b'Teva" is a new program to encourage residents to become familiar
with our region and promote principles of sustainability.

Shemesh Yehuda is the regional environmental forum (soon-to-be Amuta),
serving Beit Shemesh and Mateh Yehuda.

-Renee