[RBS] BABY SITTER / CHILD MINDER - PESACH

Stan Ehrlich ehrlichstan at googlemail.com
Sun Jan 17 10:35:54 IST 2010

We know it is a little early to be thinking about Pesach,

but we are looking for a responsible (age 15 - 16 - above?) teenager

to help with looking after our 4 year old granddaughter, Tali,  who will be
visiting us in RBSA

with her family from the UK  from 29th March to April 8th.

We want her to go on daily walks,  play in the park and generally do fun
things for a few hours each day.

We are in Nachal Maor/Nachal haBesor (above J10 Pizza) and it is preferable
that you live in reasonable walking distance.

If you are interested (or know someone who may be interested)

even if you are not available every day or if you would like to share with
someone

please contact us by email on jehrlich at mweb.co.za giving your details and
charge rate per hour.

We are not in RBS at the moment, but we will call you if you send us your
telephone number.

Kind regards.

Stan and Jackie Ehrlich