[RBS] TU B'SHVAT fruit from GUSH KATIF

corinne b corinnieleh at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 18 11:44:10 IST 2010

Tu B'Shvat is the holiday that symbolizes more than anything the fruits of Eretz Israel, yet about 94% of all of the dried fruits marketed in the country come from Turkey, California and even IRAN! TUV HA'ARETZ was established by a young Gush Katifer, Michael Edri (*see below), to meet the need of producing dried fruits IN Israel.

Benefits of TUV HA'ARETZ:
1. 100% product of Israel.
2. Mehadrin Kashrut - Harav Efrati.
3. Quality without compromise.
4. Fresh products - all products are from this year's crop!
5. No preservatives etc.
6. ALL Jewish Labor.
7. Assists the residents of Gush Katif (all the workers are from Gush Katif)

Each package contains: shelled pecans, shelled almonds, large Medjul dates, prunes, raisins, and peanuts.
Packaged Weight: 700 grams (over 1.5 pounds)
Comes in a beautiful, quality package.
Regular price: 38 NIS including VAT.
Introductory price: 35 NIS including VAT.

To order e-mail me (my involvement is solely to assist Michael)and please pass along this flyer to your friends and family. Once the orders arrive (early next week) they will be available for pick up from my home in RBS A. You can pay by cash or cheque at pick up.

* Michael Edri is a young husband and father from Gush Katif  who has taken the initiative of beginning his own business while studying. He scouted the country to find dried fruits and nuts for Tu B'Shvat that are grown and produced in Israel by Jews  and chose those that were able to stand up to the best of hechshers as well (as you all know that is not simple for dried fruits and nuts).
 He has employed only Gush Katif youth to package his product that is very aesthetic and attractive and very reasonably priced. The fruit and nuts are from Tzfat, Galil, and Negev Jewish producers.
Now all that is left is to help Michael make the connections for shuls, employees, organizations and individuals that will be willing to give him the orders necessary to get his new business off the ground. Tu B'Shvat is certainly the right time of year to begin.