[RBS] Baruch Dayan Haemet

Ophir Chernin chernino at netvision.net.il
Tue Jan 19 09:18:56 IST 2010

It is with tremendous sadness, that I have to inform the community of the
petira of Rabbi Heshy Solnica, of Kew Gardens Hills (former Rav in Jackson
Heights and teacher in TABC), husband of Sally, father of Rivky Kaganoff
(Chicago), Dee Schuster (Monsey), Shulamis Solnica (Queens), Shimon (Nofei
Aviv) and Simcha (Brooklyn).

There will be a levaya in NY - Schwartz Brothers on Queens Blvd. at 9 AM
Tuesday morning.  The kevura will be on Har Hamenuchos on Wednesday evening
at approximately 7:30.  Exact details will be sent out when we have them (or
you can call me at 999-3122).

Shimon will be sitting shiva at his home in Nofei Aviv - Rechov Hatziporen
13A.  Times will follow.

We should hear only besorot tovot.

Tami