[RBS] Amazing Gemach

Yad Tomech ytomech at gmail.com
Tue Jan 19 16:31:00 IST 2010

I just wanted to bring to your attention that we have in our community
an amazing Hospital Ride Gemach.
Mrs. Valdarsky has a database of drivers who drive to or near various
hospitals around the country.
If anyone needs  to find a ride to a hospital they can call her.  She
is also in constant need for more volunteer drivers.
If you work near any major hospitals (especially Ichilov and Tel
Hashomer in Tel Aviv) and are willing to drive people every so often,
please contact Mrs. Valdarsky and she will add you to her list.
Mrs. Valdarsky can be reached at: 999-7511.
Tizku Lemitzvos

--
Adina Landy
Yad Tomech