[RBS] Please daven

Yehuda & Leora Chana Greenman greenman at netmedia.net.il
Wed Jan 20 22:43:17 IST 2010

I got this email today and was asked to forward it, please do the

same; it only takes 1 second

tizku limitzvos

Refoel Chaim Simcha Binyamin ben Devorah Aliza has been fighting

leukemia the past 18 months. Recently we learned that he has been

having terrible reactions to the bone marrow transplant and the

doctors say he is going to need a miracle. He can survive this but not

without a lot of pain at best, and even so the chances are not great.

Please say Tehillim (Psalm) 20 for him and pass this email to 10 other

people, as one would if this were one's (chas v'sholom) own child