[RBS] long melamine shelves to give away

Isaac and Esther Graf iegraf at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 21 11:47:07 IST 2010

I have a few very long melamine shelves left over from a walk-in closet that has been dismantled.

The measurements: 264cm x 40cm, 264x23, 221x36 and 169x35

We have put them outside our door, so if anyone can use them, please come and take them.
We are Nachal Shimshon 14/3 in RBS.  It would be a good idea to call first to make sure that they are still there: 995 2201.

Esther