[RBS] Recommendation for amazing English gan for 2 yr. olds

Yanky&ChanaEstherM. themarkows at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 21 16:37:18 IST 2010

This is unsolicitted recommendation.

If you are looking for a gan for your 2 yr. old next year, consider Morah Eshky Leventhal - (Dolev 58)
My son is there this year, and we are thrilled with the gan. I never saw a ganenet as warm and loving as Eshky. She actually loves the kids and the kids just love her.My son talks about her all day.
They have Ulpan once a week, and my son actually knows some Hebrew- it's pretty funny. She has an amazing assistant. The kids feel so secure over there. She has a large yard and porch, so kids are not stuck in the house all day. Lots of toys and books. I just have to say that I am really happy I sent my son there.I think you should reserve now for next year, as she fills up pretty quickly..
Feel free to call me if you have any questions- 072-212-3874