[RBS] Anna Frank Israel Exhibitiion looking for a bilingual guide

Adina and Charles Rosenstein cr1818 at netvision.net.il
Sun Jan 24 05:53:07 IST 2010

This posting is from Janglo, I thought someone from Beit Shemesh might be
interested.

1. JOBOPP: Anna Frank Israel Exhibition
    Posted by: "Aviyah Lev" aviyahl at yahoo.com aviyahl
    Date: Thu Jan 21, 2010 2:04 pm ((PST))

(Applicants - Please respond directly to the Anna Frank Israel Exhibition.)
The Anna Frank Exhibition in Jerusalem, soon to open, is offering
a special opportunity for a young dynamic team player. If you are looking
for work that is meaningful we would like to hear from you.
The position includes basic office work and training to become a guide
for the exhibition. The right applicant will:

-be a self starter who enjoys a challenge
-have a knowledge of Judaism
-be computer literate
-be fluent in both Hebrew and English
-and one who enjoys working with people - a must.

Resume´s should be submitted in both Hebrew and English and can be sent
toannafrankisrael at 013net.net Do not alter this email address - it is
correct.
We apologize for not being able to respond to all applicants.