[RBS] RBS Pharmacy Specials

evelyn pharmrbs at netvision.net.il
Sun Jan 24 10:29:14 IST 2010

This weeks specials:

Coughing? we have the natural solution, effective and safe for adults and children alike.
Vitamin C 2+1 FREE
Kids Immune Boosting Supplement 2+1 FREE - helps keep your kids healthy!
as always HUGE selection of vitamins and supplements at unbeatable prices. Solgar, Hadas, Floris, Supherb, Altman, and more...
Alpro Soymilk only 12.90
Renu contact lens solution - special 2 bottle set - 25% discount.
Great cosmetic bags at great prices!

30 years experience in homeopathy - all kupat cholim accepted.

Ramat Bet Shemesh Natural Pharmacy - look no further, our experienced staff is always happy to help you.

Nahal Dolev 82 - 02-9999-777 - Arthur Jacobs and Pharmacy Staff.