[RBS] Microsoft products for sale!

Sheila Schwartz sheila at pc-integrity.com
Sun Jan 24 16:11:04 IST 2010

Now in stock at PC Integrity:
(all prices include MAM)

1. Office 2007 Home and Student (retail) - 600 NIS (while supply lasts)
       Includes: Word 2007, Excel 2007, Powerpoint 2007 and OneNote 2007!
       License can be installed on upto 3 PCs in one family.

2. Microsoft Keyboard/Mouse set (PS2) - 180 NIS

3. Microsoft Wired Keyboard 600 (USB) -100 NIS

4. Windows 7 Upgrade kit - 600 NIS

For this month only:  When you purchase a new desktop computer or laptop,
you can pay with up to 12 payments on your credit card.  No Interest!

As always, repairs in our lab or at your home.  We are only a phone call
away.
Call and see why everyone says PC Integrity is the #1 choice of Beit Shemesh
for your computer repairs!

Thank you.

PC Integrity
02-999-4415