[RBS] Have unwanted household gifts?

Pinhasik's saddav at zahav.net.il
Sun Jan 24 21:29:44 IST 2010

If you have an item or two in the "household department"(platters, serving
dishes, etc) Likrat Kallah would be thrilled to receive them.  B"H to date,
Likrat Kallah, a local hachnasat kallah organization that helps kallahs
throughout Israel who are in need, irregardless of their religious/political
association, has helped 854 kallahs.  Be-ezrat H-shem, this Wed. we will
help another 22 kallahs and the one thing that we are really missing is nice
items like platters, serving dishes and anything nice besides the standard
items that we purchase for the kallahs(i.e. pots, pans, dishes, silverware,
towels, bowls, food containers.)  Of course if you want to donate these
standard items, that's also fine.  If it's hard for you to drop off the
items at Revivim 11/3, call and we'll pick up.  Thanks for helping out in
the mitzvah of hachnasat kallah-Sadena Pinhasik  999-4463