[RBS] Starting this week : Join us for second semester - Dr. Avigail Rock's shiurim

engelberg@ieee.org whyvette.e at gmail.com
Sun Jan 24 22:08:39 IST 2010

Please reply to:"MaTaN Beit Shemesh" <matanbeitshemesh at gmail.com>

Second semester starting tomorrow (Monday) and Thursday.

Two wonderful series of shiurim in English by Dr. Avigail Rock. (I will post
separately about the Hebrew classes.)

In depth study of Tanach. The shiurim are on a high level but are also
appropriate for people with less background and can serve as a wonderful way
to get to know these sections and how they fit into the Tanach:
thematically, contextually, and according to the commentaries.

Monday evenings: The Stories of Eliyhu and Elisha.
Thursday Mornings: The Haftarot.

Please RSVP if you are interested in attending and I will send more details.
One free trial shiur, after which there is a fee to cover costs (but no one
will be turned away because of payment issues).