[RBS] Protest National Parks Policy

Lichtenstein lightstone at bezeqint.net
Mon Jan 25 11:39:48 IST 2010

Enjoying nature and loving Eretz Yisrael, I  took out a membership in Israel
National Parks. MUCH to my surprise on receiving my first bi-monthly
magazine I found listed many FREE tours to members, and every one was on
Shabbat. I could expect such an occurrence in Chutz Laaretz, but such
discrimination  against practicing Jews in the Jewish state is
incomprehensible. I called the Parks association and they answered that
there is no call for FREE tours outside of Shabbat.

Anyone that feels that this discrimination is not appropriate call them and
express their opinion at 02-500 5473

Moshe and Rachel Lichtenstein

lightstone at bezeqint.net

02-999-7936