[RBS] For Sale: HP all in one printer 5510

Shlomo and Batsheva Singer bsheva at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 25 14:53:01 IST 2010

One more day left, get your bids in if you want this printer.

OK list land, I have this color printer that also is a fax, copier and scanner.  Everything works perfectly EXCEPT it take a really LONG time to print!  When I say a long time I mean a good 10 minutes per page.  so it is great as long as you are not in a rush!!!  It even has a new colored cartridge and a brand new black cartridge!!  It was over $200 brand new (it is about 4/5 years old) and it was lightly used.  So I want to put it up for auction!!  Starting at 75 NIS whoever makes the highest offer by Tuesday night 9pm can have it (or if I get a price that I am happy with I will close it early).  Happy bidding!!!  Again just to reiterate, everything works, except the speed at which it prints!!

Batsheva Singer
Pearls of Joy
Pearl Importers

Spread the cheer with Messenger for mobile. Learn more.