[RBS] Teen oleh survival guide

rebecca aminoff albertandrebecca at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Jan 26 08:37:30 IST 2010

We are a team of Hebrew University M.A. students creating an English resource guide for Anglo teen Olim in cooperation with AACI and Nefesh B Nefesh.  We are working to compile a complete list of teen programing located in Jerusalem, Bet Shemesh, Ra’ana, Efrat, Modi’in, the Gush, and Ma’aleh Adumim.  This guide aims to make social programming available to Anglo teenage Olim.  If you know of any social programs (sports, art, music, youth groups, ect) or volunteer opportunities, in Hebrew or English, that you feel should be included in this guide please contact us at teenolehsurvivalguide at gmail.com or 054-978-7926.

--
Cynthia White
Community Leadership and Philanthropy Studies, MA 2010