[RBS] Fwd: Tefillah Alert - Segullah For Parnassah - Parshas Hamon - Tuesday (1/26/10)

Natalie Shaw natsshaw at gmail.com
Tue Jan 26 11:49:57 IST 2010

 <http://www.tefillos.com/>     *Segullah for Parnassah - Parshas
Hamon<http://www.tefillos.com/parshas_hamon.asp>
*
 Reb Mendel M'Riminov said that saying Parshas Ha'monn (Shneyim Mikroh
V'Echod Targum) on Tuesday Parshas B'Shalach, is a Segulah for Parnasah.
(Tuesday Parshas B'Shalach is this Tuesday - January 26th)

Click the link below for the complete text of Parshas Hamon:
http://www.tefillos.com/parshas_hamon.asp

Be Mezakeh your friends by forwarding this email to them.

 To access our other Teffilos, please visit our home page at:
www.tefillos.com.

To subscribe to our Global Tefilla Alert! network, please sign up at:
http://www.tefillos.com/subscribe.asp  and we will send you an email
whenever a special prayer needs to be said.

To unsubscribe from future Tefillah Alerts, reply to this email with the
word 'UNSUBSCRIBE' in the subject.