[RBS] PLEASE pick up your FRUIT PLATTERS!!!

corinne b corinnieleh at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 26 16:31:12 IST 2010

They are here!!! Any platters not paid for by tomorrow night at 9:30pm  are up for grabs (and there's already a waiting list) or going back to the company, so please make sure that if you placed an order that you fulfill this KINYAN. If you have not received a personal e-mail from me with the hours, address and price you can e-mail me offline. Please remember to bring exact change or a cheque when you come pick up your platter.
TIZKU L'MITZVOT AND CHAG SAMEACH!!!
Corinne Berzon