[RBS] REMINDER: SPECIAL 'TISHMA' EVENT THIS MOTZ"SH. DON'T MISS!

Z Breier zbreier at bezeqint.net
Thu Jan 28 12:36:27 IST 2010

*****************
REMINDER:
*******************
T I S H M A    School and Center for Autism

INVITES WOMEN   TO   -SPECIAL-   EVENING
** THIS **
motzei"sh (Jan. 30th / Beshalach - Shira - Tu Beshvat)

at the home of Shoshie Feldheim - Nachal Yaale 5 (The entrance to Nachal
Yaaleh is from opposite  Nachal Dolev 5, to the
right of Nachal Katlav and Pizza Land )

inspirational program:
- MRS.   R I V A    P O M E R A N Z , best-selling author, life coach and
motivational speaker
        speaking on 'Time to Grow'
-  mother of  Moishe (a Tishma student) sharing her personal experience as
mother of a child challenged with autism
-  annual GRAND RAFFLE with many beautiful prizes
-  delicious refreshments

We look forward to seeing you!
Rochel Weinstein 054 651 1250 --------- Shoshie Feldheim: 02 999 6647

(Tishma School & Center for Autism is an amazing school operating in
Jerusalem since 2001. 60 Students come from all over Israel, including Bet
Shemesh!)