[RBS] Partners with Parents February Newsletter: Getting Ready for September 2010 - the time is now!

Esther Wolfson esther at partnerswithparents.co.il
Sun Jan 31 11:53:21 IST 2010

The next Partners with Parents newsletter will be coming out at the end of
this week.  This month we will focus on what you need to do if you feel your
child may need a special education placement or special education services
for the upcoming school year.  We also provide you with information on how
to be an effective parent advocate.

If you would like to receive this newsletter directly to your inbox, go to
our home page - www.partnerswithparents.org.il  and click on the Newsletter
Sign Up button.  Please make sure to press "save" on your e-mail
confirmation or you will not be signed up.  If you have any trouble, feel
free to be in touch with me.

Happy Reading!

Esther

Esther Wolfson, MA
Early Childhood Educational Consultant
esther at partnerswithparents.co.il
www.partnerswithparents.org.il
Partners with Parents, Helping Israeli Children with Learning Disabilities
Succeed!