[RBS] rediscover PC Integrity

Sheila Schwartz sheila at pc-integrity.com
Sun Jan 31 15:54:54 IST 2010

Serving the Beit Shemesh, Ramat Beit Shemesh, Jerusalem and Modiin areas for
over 9 years. We have become known for our fair and professional service.

Call PC Integrity for:

** On Site Computer Repairs ** Recommendations for Upgrades ** Laptop
Rentals** Laptop Electronic Repairs ** Sales of Software and Networking
Equipment ** Sales of whole Computer Systems and Peripheral Devices

** Sales of the Month:

1. Hard Drives: Western Digital 160 gb - for only 100 NIS!

2. Printer: HP LaserJet P2055d -  only 1500 NIS!

3. Media: Phillips CD-R; packages of 100 - only 60 NIS!

We are open every day until 7:00 PM and Fridays until 12:00 PM.  If you are
having a computer emergency, you can call us at the cell phone listed below.

PC Integrity

02-999-4415

054-66-88-447

http://www.pc-integrity.com/