[RBS] Pearls at give-away prices... Re-stringing too...

Shlomo and Batsheva Singer bsheva at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 31 22:40:33 IST 2010

We are now almost giving away our pearls.  Pearl stud earrings starting at 25NIS.  Genuine cultured pearl Bracelets starting at 35NIS, necklaces starting at 70 NIS  All the pearls I sell are real pearls with sterling silver clasps.  They come in white, pink, lavender and black (only the black ones are dyed).  I even have multi colored strands (pink white and lavender mixed).  You can order any style in any length I don't have in stock.  I even have 14Kt gold clasps for those who prefer.

Our pearls are great gifts for Bat Mitzvah, birthday, Anniversary, or anytime gifts!

Are you a kallah or Chosson looking to buy pearls for your kallah?  I have an unbeatable offer for you, call for details

Batsheva Singer
Pearls of Joy
0527688416

Call to make an appointment

Say Happy New Year with Messenger for Mobile. See more.