[RBS] : [RBS2] Etty Ankry's concert- IS HERE!!!!!!!!!!!

shalem shalemm at bezeqint.net
Sun Jan 31 23:28:00 IST 2010

 MONDAY, FEBRUARY 1ST

  Etty Ankry's concert at the Ramat Bet Shemesh Matnas
  (for Men & Women)

  don't miss the wonderful music of Etty Ankry

  on Monday February 1st , starting at 21:00

  old& new songs

  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ivDYGPJh57Y

  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pjiK0pnaqUo

  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=juejU2UTPCo

  70 Nis per ticket in pre-sale

  order your ticket now:
  0505268093
  026331861

  or by responding to this mail

  Miri

  Reply to sender | Reply to group
  Messages in this topic (1)
  Recent Activity: a.. New Members 13
  Visit Your Group Start a New Topic
                       We port your bezeq number FREE!
      Servicing Beit Shemesh and Ramat Beit Shemesh for the past 8 years.
        Olim - contact us first, we have a plan perfect for your needs!
                 email: info at bhcomm.net or call 077 228 5222