[RBS] update on Dov ben Tzipporah Hindel

nataliekovan nataliekovan at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 1 01:07:01 IDT 2010

To all those who have taken the time to daven for him--thank you thank you thank you! He is now being able to see some shadows and even a few things up close--but we are not 'there' yet! Be'ezrat HaShem, we will continue to see improvement, and I will continue to update the list--but until then, please keep up your tefillot--they really help! Thank you all so much, and tizku l' mitzvot! It's tuly amazing what these lists--and caring Jewish hearts--can accomplish! Thank you--Michal Kovan