[RBS] total long shot - brooklyn to long island for shabbos?

jesica myers jesica5763 at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 2 01:29:16 IDT 2010

hi all,

ok.  talk about your long shots but these are THE lists, and anything is possible!  friends of mine from long island have graciously agreed to bring an important package to israel for me, problem is, the package is in brooklyn and they are leaving monday.  by any stretch of the imagination is there anyone out there reading this who is in brooklyn (or surrounding area) right now who just HAPPENS to be going to long island for shabbos and who would be willing to take my stuff?  alternitively, does anyone have any suggestions on how to get it from brooklyn to long island other than courier before monday??? any and all help is appreciated (the package is on henry street in brooklyn and its going to miller street in long island, in case this information helps)

TIA-
jesica, who will truly
 plotz if this actually works out!!!