[RBS] Bike Ride for Gilad shalit

Yitzhak Treister cpayitz at gmail.com
Fri Jul 2 13:46:15 IDT 2010

As many of you may know the March for Gilad Shalit will come through Beit
Shemesh on Thursday 8th July. There will be some sort of gathering at 12.00
and lunch at 13.30. They will be transported from here to Motza and at 15.30
they will begin the march to The Prime Minister's residence. We in Rochevei
Shimshon identify totally with keeping this issue in the headlines and
invite you to join us riding from Motza to Jerusalem with the march.
Please send me by email your contact details and number of people riding so
that we can arrange shirts and police approval.
Yitzhak Treister
Rochevei Shimshon