[RBS] Reminder About Excellent Shabbat MORNING Early Minyan

Catriel Lev clev at actcom.com
Fri Jul 2 18:03:35 IDT 2010

I wish to remind the community about an excellent Shabbat MORNING early Minyan at the Bet Knesset Mercazi Ashkenazi on Nachal Mata, whose Gabbai, Shlomi Paniri is one of the best, most organized, Gabbaim that I have seen.

The Minyan starts at 6:40 on Shabbat morning (6:30 on Shabbat Rosh Chodesh, and similar occasions), and is Minhag Yerushalayim (where the Chazan leads in whatever Nusach he is used to). I have found it to be nicely paced, a little slower than some of the other early Minyanim; and I recommend it to anyone who likes Shabbat Shacharit a bit earlier than the "standard" Minyanim.

כתריאל לב
רמת בית שמש
טלפון: 02-9914332
טל' נייד: 050-205-7867