[RBS] Summer Fun at Al Derech Burma

chaim Wizman chaimwizman2002 at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 3 22:46:31 IDT 2010

Summer Tiyul season is here and at Al Derech Burma, we have everything you need to make your summer memorable.  Shlukerim, tents, outdoor cooking equipment, hiking shoes, camping gear, swim goggles, flipperrs, underwater MP3 players, sunglasses, sun hats, bikes, biking accessories and repairs, bike rentals and tours, running shoes, sports gear, sports Tzitzit and much much more.  For a more complete list of our offerings, check out our website www.alderechburma.com

 Best Regards,

Chaim Wizman
17 Hashushan Street
Bet Shemesh, Israel 99590