[RBS] setting up a firewire (PCI card) help?

Shira and Dani Schijveschuurder shirandani at gmail.com
Sun Jul 4 19:20:47 IDT 2010

I bought a firewire (PCI card) for the computer recently, and asked if it
was easy to install. "Dead easy" was the reply. Naturally it came without
instructions, and of course I have'nt a clue how to set it up!!! Is there
anyone who could help?

When I questioned the shop about it being " dead easy" to install, they
answered that of course its dead easy .......... for a technician or those
that know how!!!

--
Tel: +972 (0)2 999 4716
Skype username: danischijveschuurder