[RBS] Do you need a Joovy Caboose awning?

Miriam Druyan miriam.druyan at gmail.com
Mon Jul 5 12:22:10 IDT 2010

Due to baggage handlers and the goodness of American Express (don't
break your luggage without it), we have a broken Joovy Caboose
stroller awning / canopy / cover thingy (green) - and now a nice new
one.

Does anyone want the broken one?

It's not critically broken - my husband of great handiness has rigged
it to work really just fine, but not perfectly. Since Amex got us a
new one anyway, if you'd like the rigged one for your stroller, I'm
happy to give it to you (it's much, MUCH better than nothing!).

Here's a picture: http://joovy.net/joovystore/details/Sage_UL_canopy.html