[RBS] massage chair for sale

juditht4 juditht4 at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 10 21:33:25 IDT 2010

a brand new massage chair for sale, in perfect condition.
for more details see:

http://www.somthingdifferent.net/39933/KSCFULLMASSAGE

bought for 6600 shek, will sell for 5500 or best offer.
the only and only reason we are sadly selling it, is because we just dont have the space for it. otherwise its a pleasure to have, easy to use, very relaxing and a great massage chair that i would gladly recommend to anyone.

its located on dolev and you will have to organize the move for it as its very heavy.
for more details call me at 99-222-49(you can leave a message) or email me.
judith t.