[RBS] [BS/RBS list] anyone going to Shefayim Water Park Sunday after12:30pm?

Gabi Hammer gshammer at bezeqint.net
Sun Jul 11 00:52:34 IDT 2010

I have a possibility of at least 4 boys (may be 5) that would like to go to
shefayim tomorrow. If there are any more boys that want to join we could
arrange a hassaa. Round trip would cost 110 shekel (taxi + entrance to
park).
Let me know in the morning if you are interested. The park is open from 9.00
- 6.00. My boys would like to leave in the morning.
Shavua tov
Gabi