[RBS] TORA DOJO KARATE - Did u get the flyer? Register early for a discount.

toradoj.fuld toradojo.fuld at gmail.com
Sun Jul 11 10:25:13 IDT 2010

TORA DOJO KARATE is gearing up for another great year of classes. We have passed the decade mark in the BS|RBS area and have a great ongoing club.
Classes for kids as well as adults, beginner and advance levels and a sepetrate class for Women and girls.

Class Info
Sundays and Thursdays
5:00-6:00 Kids beginners Karate
6:00-7:00 Kids Advanced Karate
7:00-8:00 Women and Girls Self Defense and Karate
8:00-9:30 Men's Karate ( Beginner and advanced levels)
REGISTER BEFORE AUG 20th & RECEIVE A 20%DISCOUNT ON REGISTRATION FEE!

**NEW**
Looking for a group of teens who are interested in a challenging physical fitness boosting practical Self Defense and fighting class.
for more informaiton or registration:
Ari Fuld
054783878 - toradojo.fuld at gmail.com

***IMPORTANT MESSAGE FOR PARENTS ADN FUTURE STUDENTS****
YOU SEND YOUR KIDS TO ALL KINDS OF CHUGIM.
WHY STUDY WITH TORA DOJO ?
 Karate courses can be taken almost anywhere these days, and our violent times offer more than enough reason to enroll in one of them. The Tora Dojo Martial Arts Association (TDA), offers more than just a means to learn self-defense. Along with the superior instruction the student receives, a special mentality develops. If the student is serious, this mentality and outlook will last a lifetime. In our highly pressured world the correct mental attitude is just as essential for survival as knowing how to defend oneself.

The TDA also offers a totally unique reason for taking Karate. We teach Jewish karate, not just karate taught by Jews.

Tora Dojo Karate is unique: it stresses physical and mental discipline, classical Chinese style martial arts, merged with a vigorous Jewish spirit and Jewish "mystical" philosophy.

The student develops a Jewish essence that fosters religious identity and awareness. The student is proud to be a Jew. The connection between Judaic principles and martial arts philosophy is symbolized by the style wide logo. The logo depicts the words "Tora Dojo" with hands in the formal bow position within a Torah scroll. The word "Tora" means"tiger" in Japanese and, of course, refers to our bible. The word "Dojo" simply means "school of martial arts". The hands in the formal bow represent our concept of hard and soft techniques blending to form a superior fighting system.

Some of the educational skills we have observed develop in Karate classes include:

Listening skills: s/he doesn't listen in class!
Eye contact skills: s/he's looking at everything but what the teacher says to look at!
Eye-hand coordination skills, which influence writing and math performance.
Concentration skills, which carry over to all branches of learning.
Self-discipline, self-confidence and self-esteem, which improve over-all academic achievement.