[RBS] Left over salads cakes or what not

Rachel moxie86 at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 12 11:20:22 IDT 2010

For those of you in the Nachal areas of RBS (specifically Yarkon and Maor) any extra salad or cake you may want to aside to send to the tent now up for Jonathan Pollard (Now as in IY"H Monday through Wednesday) for the sake of showing solidarity with Johnathan Ben Malka.... on the new Yerushalaim bridge's plaza...  Feel free to contact me and I'll be happy to pickup or receive them to bring in to share with the Johnathan Pollard supporters who are determined to sit to show that 9000 days have gone and Johnathan's kindness to our countries is not forgotten.
Tizku Lmitzvote,

Racheli
Itzkowitz-Kornfeld' s