[RBS] cold drinking water dispenser - responses

kaminker minker at netvision.net.il
Mon Jul 12 22:43:41 IDT 2010

Some people asked me to post the responses I got for recommendations for cold water dispensers.

While there were a few happy people with the water companies - mey eden and neviot, the majority of people have tami 4 and are very happy with it.  The only draw back is that it can't be used on Shabbat, while certain models of mey eden and neviot can.   Most felt that tami 4 was more convenient and efficient.