[RBS] Thanks for the PAGI/HaPoalim info re: historical strikes

Goldstein agoldst at actcom.net.il
Tue Jul 13 09:56:09 IDT 2010

Thanks to all for responding.

Lots of people responded with lots of contradictory info; and yes, I am
fully aware that, to borrow a phrase, past performance is not indicative of
future results, so anyone can strike any time (unless prohibited from doing
so by law...and if they violate the law, well, that's their rolling of the
dice.  Which of course, in this post-financial meltdown world, begs the
question why bank employees - on the front lines of the backbone of every
economy - are legally allowed to strike, but I'm not going there either, and
I'll leave it to the economists, political philosophers, and maybe some day
the politicians to ponder...)