[RBS] Bakery at Best Market is the Bestest!!!!!

Adina and Charles Rosenstein cr1818 at netvision.net.il
Wed Jul 14 06:23:54 IDT 2010

We had a sheva berachot very recently. We ordered baguettes to be ready 2 hours before the sheva berachot. Maor, of the Best Market bakery, called us before he was putting them in to insure that we would be there on time to get them right out of the bakery.
Everyone loved them. They were so fresh and perfect for the sheva berachot. We also had hot pitot and they were great.

So, for great service and very very fresh breads,
give Best Market a call and speak to Maor to coordinate your bread needs.

Be well.
Enjoy.