[RBS] Would you like to subscribe?

THE Community Bulletin bulletin at netvision.net.il
Wed Jul 14 12:08:34 IDT 2010

The Community Bulletin is an English advertising magazine, that has been around for 16 years. It brings you advertisers that are looking to Service the English speaking residents & tourists. It is sent by direct mail  FREE of charge, to our subscribers in the greater Jerusalem & Bet Shemesh area. If you are new here or an old veteran that does not receive it & would like to be on our mailing list. Please send your name & address & phone number to this email with the word "subscribe" in the subject. If you would like to know about advertising, please call Isaac at 0522-55-99-39.