[RBS] Kehillat Ahavat Tzion - Machon Hamikdash

Kehillat Ahavat Tzion kehillatahavattzion at gmail.com
Wed Jul 14 12:14:38 IDT 2010

Machon HaMikdash will be coming to Kehillat Ahavat Tzion on Thursday 4
Av (July 15), at 20:00 in the shul to present a special multi media
presentation of the Beit Hamikdash and its Keilim.

The program is suitable for Grade 5 upwards and adults.

The regular minyan for Arvit will meet in the Beit Midrash. We will
have a separate minyan for Arvit at the end of the presentation.

We need a screen for the program, please contact Moshe if you have one
available:

moshea at lookstein.org.