[RBS] [BS/RBS list] Problem with HOT Internet

Ephrayim Naiman ejnaiman at gmail.com
Wed Jul 14 18:44:28 IDT 2010

> According to a HOT senior technician who was by me today, they are upgrading
> their internet lines, and in the meantime, your speed may be reduced (down
> to 2.5MB) for up to a month.

You should also be aware that I complained a month ago about reduced
speeds at certain times of the day (a whopping 2 weeks after I
upgraded to 5 meg!) and they immediately gave me a credit of NIS
30/month until the end of the year, which is when they have committed
to upgrade the entire area's infrastructure.  (Did someone forget to
check that there were 5,000 families planned for RBS-A?!? :-)

Part of the upgrade started last night at 1:30 - when we lost Internet
for 3 hours :-)

Kol Tuv,

--
-Ephrayim Naiman